Kid Rock sues to stop sex video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Rock sues to stop sex video...

Yeah yeah yeah, so did that filthy skank Pam Anderson and Paris Hilton after her, but they made millions from that shit.

Kid Rock may be able to buy that double wide he's been looking at now... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=216291
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Re: Kid Rock sues to stop sex video...

that paris vid was fucking lame-i would rather have one off the wrist than do her.You seen the clips on the net for this kid rock vid?got to say he looks very shy when the ladies talk to him,a bit of a pussy realy

Comment

Why try to stop it??? IMO his career could use a jump start anyway.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        that paris vid was fucking lame-i would rather have one off the wrist than do her.You seen the clips on the net for this kid rock vid?got to say he looks very shy when the ladies talk to him,a bit of a pussy realy

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never liked Paris, rich kid out of control and just gets all upon my nerves. Add that butt aweful Nicole Richie thing to the mix and I'd rather claw my own eyes out with an olive fork than watch that train wreck...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not trying to stop it. That's bullshit. It's just part of the marketing scheme.

They've all claimed to be suing someone before they started raking in the cash.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Kid Rock has down Syndrome X 2..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Kid Rock has down Syndrome X 2..

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not trying to stop it. That's bullshit. It's just part of the marketing scheme.

They've all claimed to be suing someone before they started raking in the cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it. And since no one cares about watching Kid Rock getting his Rocks off, he has to make a fuss just to bring it to everyone's attention.

btw, does he still have a recording career?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, I can't help but laugh more than I used to when I though about Kid Rock after Cartman was taking notes on him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                X