X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Own Dilemma!!!!!

Thats right.. I have a dilemma too.

A TON OF GUILT.....

Everytime I have a gig I feel bad for all the guitar players who are there watching me. I feel guilty for being blessed with so much natural talent.

Everytime I go to the gym I feel bad for all the weaklings there because they are forced to see a 44 year old guy out muscle them.

Everytime I have sex with my wife I feel guilty because it must really hurt getting rammed with something that big.

whew..... I feel a little better now that I got that off of my 48" chest. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: My Own Dilemma!!!!!

Bill (horns)? Is that you?

Comment

so much for modesty......
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Thats right.. I have a dilemma too.

A TON OF GUILT.....

Everytime I have a gig I feel bad for all the guitar players who are there watching me. I feel guilty for being blessed with so much natural talent.

Everytime I go to the gym I feel bad for all the weaklings there because they are forced to see a 44 year old guy out muscle them.

Everytime I have sex with my wife I feel guilty because it must really hurt getting rammed with something that big.

whew..... I feel a little better now that I got that off of my 48" chest. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Another jem from John! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What a dilemma for sure! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Yeah, it is tough being beautiful...but I manage. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I was talking about Sambencuda. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

LMAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thinks John's just being honest here..I know how he feels..but my chest is a 50 tho..and my PP looks like a Eggplant!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but the wife weighs 88lbs and is 4 10"..and I'm 220lbs..so you know who's on top..and she must endure the Eggplant..I go easy..and it usualy only last for 10-15 seconds anywhoo..then I'm done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

why make a project out of it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and I'm the best bassist in the world and me geetar playing is ass whoopin'..and I have a AC Cobra..and I'm awesome..everywhere I go the awesome comes with me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

am I bragging again..I think I am..ahhh fuggit. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I was talking about Sambencuda. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't be! My dilemma is the exact opposite.....

Whenever I play a gig, I'm embarrased at how bad I fucked up and wonder how many talented people heard it

Whenever I go to the gym, I feel bad that I've been going since January and only lost 10 pounds

And After I'm done with my wife, I feel guity for having put her through it. I feel guilty that I don't have an eggplant.

Now I feel better that I got that of of my 42 inch waist! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Jim... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

btw Bill, your new avatar kicks ass!!!!!!
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

With all this guilt floating around....I'm starting to realize I have nothing to feel guilty about. Thanks guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

.....oh....except for a few minor things......more on that later..... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Listen, you guys are making fun of a serious problem here and you need to develop some maturity. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I, too, suffer from some of the same afflictions as Jgcable and it's no laughing matter.

The last three women I was with wound up having to shove a ham up into their holes and then pull the bone out just to give their later partners any satisfaction at all.

Any time the local suicide prevention hotline has a guitar player call in, they're flagged to contact me immediately so I can tell them that I was actually miming to an Yngwie song played at triple speed.

I have to pay an extra fee at the gym for a private workout room because those pussies on the main floor benching 650 pounds complained that I "intimidated" them. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

You think it's easy finding shirts that'll accomodate a 58-inch chest over a 30-inch waistline? Get real. Have some sympathy for your fellow man, okay?
                              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                              X