question for people in England...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question for people in England...

Hey! Cool, When brits write, you can understand them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have to have the Indian dudes at work translate what the hell my English friend is saying.

BTW, what happened to that TigerTailz guy on this board?He even posted in cockney, couldn't understand his posts at all.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

He got the Banhammer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I have to have the Indian dudes at work translate what the hell my English friend is saying.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Bwhahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Weed, machines. Fuck man, we got them here in Canada. All over the friggin place. 7-11 sells a 6 pack of pre-rolled doobers too.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Holy shit...I just realised...Ontario's in Canada...? Man i should brush up on my geography...i always thought it was a city in california... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Weed, machines. Fuck man, we got them here in Canada. All over the friggin place. 7-11 sells a 6 pack of pre-rolled doobers too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they tightly rolled? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Holy shit...I just realised...Ontario's in Canada...? Man i should brush up on my geography...i always thought it was a city in california... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Province in Canada and a town in California....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

oh wahey i'm not just going insane then...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    oh wahey i'm not just going insane then...

[/ QUOTE ]
                    You are. It's all that contact high you're getting from the weed in here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hehe yeah this forum weed is the shit man... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the sooner we get rid of weed and stop it from entering the country, the less chav's we'll have to put up with.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

nah i'm more concerned with white lightning and chavs myself

Comment

Haha aye. I reckon they're normal people that are allergic to gold. It must be that that makes them behave like tits.

James

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered the 'British Zone' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have absolutely no idea what is being said here, but I am sure it is quite funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

the sooner we get rid of weed and stop it from entering the country, the less chav's we'll have to put up with.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              nah i'm more concerned with white lightning and chavs myself

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Haha aye. I reckon they're normal people that are allergic to gold. It must be that that makes them behave like tits.

[/ QUOTE ]

'White Lightning' is moonshine AFAIK, what's it defined as in them parts?
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

White lightning is a cheap, strong cider - it's nasty, but effective!

Chavs are more difficult to explain, but I guess a good summary is scum who are on benefit, with an attitude, who spend the undeclared money they earn on ostentacious, obvious clothing and jewelery....apparently the expression comes from Cheltenham Average (Cheltenham is a nice, relatively wealthy town in the SW of the UK).
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X