paypal scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal scam

Just thought i'd give you guys a heads up. I just got an email from so called paypal telling me that there has been a limit put on my account and that i should click on the links in the email and enter my password etc. I logged into my paypal account via the actual paypal website and there was nothing there that led me to believe that they had done something. So just be careful if you get this email, just delete it.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: paypal scam

Yeah, I get bogus emails like that all the time. They are ALL scams! BEWARE!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

I heard Dave Mustaine hurt his hand and disbanded his band Megadeth! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
        That pic is fucking awesome!
        Reminds me of my youth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        -Rick

Comment

Killed some brain cells, did ya? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would say more than a couple. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            maybe that's the cause of my spelling issues. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            -Rick

Comment

Working...
            X