I'm so drinking tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m so drinking tonight

Well, Have fun guys...be careful man!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

No lectures here..you guys are big boys...

I don't drink...but I got "other" recreations! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

bong...Bong....BONG...BAA-BONGGGG!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm going on a fukkin' bender that would make Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas look like a cubscout rally.
      It's on. It's on it like bluebonnet.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What were you doing when you were 23??

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinkin, smokin, snortin and bangin.....I was responsible too tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Tommy, I wish I lived close to Black Crowes Beach. I would definitely like to get shit faced with you. I gotta get out there soon.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wanna join in on tommy's bender
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I have absolutely nothing to lose, and if you're up to it, come the fukk over and I'll provide a nice rosy hue while you're here. Bring your A-game and nothing less, I mean it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Cuz it's gonna get ugly.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                What were you doing when you were 23??

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinkin, smokin, snortin and bangin.....I was responsible too tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my life 19-22 I too was responsible [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I had the worst week, followed by a good week, and I'm gonna see Kreator/Napalm Death in a few hours. I KNOW I'm drinkin tonight [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Ass kickin metal...good friends and a bottle of Jack. And then $8 beers @ BB Kings [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    And then $8 beers @ BB Kings

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks, don't it!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

I spent $60 to see Mahogany Rush last year with my wife. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I thought that was a a great deal. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Except, after dinner and a few drinks, they rolled out the $200 tab to me. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Yah man, I think I'll just load up the flask and have a good night. I'm gonna see a few shows there and I can't afford to party like I normally do with prices like that. My local bar, metal in the jukebox, $3 beers, $4 shots = a damn good night

Comment

When I go to BB King's I drink the Reingold. I think it's like 4 bucks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to try it. Sam Adams is round $8, then a tip, and before I'm even tipsy, I'm out $50

Comment

Hey, are ya goin tonight?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              When I go to BB King's I drink the Reingold. I think it's like 4 bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Rheingolds, the dry beer, is my beer [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Think of Rheingolds whenever you buy beer. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

.......blah, blah, blah. I forgot the rest of the words

I liked the Schmidts in a bottle. Typical NY piss water, but we survived on it.

(Honorable mention - Schaefer) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Hey, are ya goin tonight?

[/ QUOTE ] I wasn't planning on it. Are these guys cookie monsters? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X