Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m so drinking tonight

[ QUOTE ]
    I had the worst week, followed by a good week, and I'm gonna see Kreator/Napalm Death in a few hours. I KNOW I'm drinkin tonight [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Ass kickin metal...good friends and a bottle of Jack. And then $8 beers @ BB Kings [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Dude, according to BB King's website, the show you are going to is on SUNDAY night, not tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There, I just saved you a trip into Manhattan. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      (Honorable mention - Schaefer)

[/ QUOTE ] Oh, in my youth the Schaefer "Weekender" suitcase was a must. It was so affordable to get bombed back then. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Oh, in my youth the Schaefer "Weekender" suitcase was a must. It was so affordable to get bombed back then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd have to say Schaefer is what we drank the most. When we got into a bind and couldn't afford the 80 cents quart bottle, we'd ask someone if they'd get us some Wild Irish Rose or Maddog [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img].
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I have a couple bottles of MD 20/20 in my garage refridge. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I had the worst week, followed by a good week, and I'm gonna see Kreator/Napalm Death in a few hours. I KNOW I'm drinkin tonight [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Ass kickin metal...good friends and a bottle of Jack. And then $8 beers @ BB Kings [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Dude, according to BB King's website, the show you are going to is on SUNDAY night, not tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There, I just saved you a trip into Manhattan. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Holy crap, I looked at it an hour ago and I was so convinced it was today I didn't even bother to check, thanks man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Wow, and I haven't even started drinkin yet. I'm about 10 min away, so no biggie

Comment

Well now, I have to change my plans, but they will still involve the bar. Lucky 13 here I come...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Hey, are ya goin tonight?

[/ QUOTE ] I wasn't planning on it. Are these guys cookie monsters? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Kreator isn't bad, but Napalm have that vocal style (sorta)

Comment

I have been drinking beer longer than you guys have been alive. "Steel Reserve" is like drinking a highball masked as beer. I was at a Safeway where they stacked cases of beer two high infront of the cooler. Here comes this couple of old people. Husband and wife. Yes, even older than me. The old man used the cases to reach his 40. He said, "This stuff is great!!!". I won't drink that shit 'cus it's too strong. I go for quantity and pace myself. But these old farts "Shoot for the Moon". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

1st drink down
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

20 to go!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        What were you doing when you were 23??

[/ QUOTE ]

Drinkin, smokin, snortin and bangin.....I was responsible too tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Same here, but it was the 80's ... sorry about the hole in the ozone, but we didn't know better. the pink can of Aqua Net didn't have a warning label on it.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          When I go to BB King's I drink the Reingold. I think it's like 4 bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Rheingolds, the dry beer, is my beer [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Think of Rheingolds whenever you buy beer. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

.......blah, blah, blah. I forgot the rest of the words

I liked the Schmidts in a bottle. Typical NY piss water, but we survived on it.

(Honorable mention - Schaefer) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How's this ?

"The most rewarding flavor in this Man's world
                          for people who are having fun,
                          Schaefer is the one beer to have when you're having more than one !"

Thank you ! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Schaefer make me cringe. I drank so much of that swill in highschool I should own stock.

Comment

Drinks have been downed

Comment

Everclear run on wensday

Comment

Working...
                                X