Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so drinking tonight

Just saying. This week has sucked
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I\'m so drinking tonight

Why wait till tonight? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

There's no time like the present, Donnie boy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm with ya!!!

Well, kinda, I'll be several hundred miles away, but I need a few beers after the kind of week I've been having.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">agreed!!........like that's a surprise - [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">agreed!!........like that's a surprise - [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Dave, it's a good thing we are not neighbors. We'd get nothing done..........ever. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott

Comment

Remember it's always 5:30 somewhere. I am reviewing my choices to see what the drink dujour will be tonight.

Comment

Its all about the cabo tonight
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

You are not a true drunk if you have to think about it Jason. Davey, do you have to think about what you are gonna drink? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's a good one. Shoot from the hip, my friend. Just say,"Gimme a Bud." That'll get you started. The sky's the limit from that point on. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

I'm off to a 'gathering' tonight. I'm the only guy thats gonna be there. Unfortunatly 2 out of the 5 of us has kids and the other two aren't the type of girls i'm into. So i shall be flirting with myself after a few drinks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Boss wouldn't appreciate me sitting here with a Guinness (or two, or ten) at my desk with two guitars behind me. Plenty of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat in the fridge at home though. While it may be 5:30 somewhere, sadly it isn't here.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Ok, see.....now I am getting thirsty. I just hate drinking by myself. Anyone wanna head into the city for some elbow bending? Toejam? You are single.......let's go. I want to tie on a good one just for the hell of it.
                        Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Boss wouldn't appreciate me sitting here with a Guinness (or two, or ten) at my desk with two guitars behind me. Plenty of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat in the fridge at home though. While it may be 5:30 somewhere, sadly it isn't here.

[/ QUOTE ] Todd, that's why you are supposed to save your coffee cup from Starbucks or wherever. Refill it with booze outta your desk drawer all day long. Just tell the boss it is a bottomless cup 'O' java.
                          Scott

Comment

Dude, do you have a drinking problem? It seems like an aweful lot of your posts lately have been about drinking, or "I'm trashed out at a bar right now", "I'm drinking a keg by myself right now", yada yada.

Not trying to give you a hard time or say you shouldn't have a good time. But seriously. Warning flags are popping up in my mind. Maybe they should be in yours, too? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn guys...now, I'm thirsty too. Maybe I'll have to take off early today..hmmm. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X