Both of my vehicles were broken into last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both of my vehicles were broken into last night

Some scumbag went in my wife's car and stole a bunch of CD's and then into my truck and took 5 dollars from the center console. I USED to be able to leave the vehicles unlocked without worry. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Both of my vehicles were broken into last night

I have banks lined up for a dare to be great kinda situation Jackie. Get the fukk out here and glory will not be beyond our reach.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Re: Both of my vehicles were broken into last nigh

My teacher used to leave his car unlocked because when he locked it, people would smash the windows just to get the change out of the center console. And some bastard smashed my brother's window and stole his DVD player. Some people are just really scum, and I suppose you can look on the bright side that your car wasn't damaged, but then again, CD's are fuckin expensive.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Car alarm... get one.
        I have two sirens on mine... one under the hood (typical) and one inside the car.
        Nothing like 130+db in an enclosed space. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        I guarantee the little fucktards ears will be ringing for weeks after a few seconds of that shit... mine were. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        -Rick

Comment

I leave my beater unlocked..if they want it that bad they can have it..

But, If I catch them....shame on them.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Is that what you're calling your Cobra replica now Bill? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was watching COPS one night and they were chasing these 2 black chicks who was stealing a bunch of shit from people.

One cop asked them if they knew how hard people had to work for the stuff they stole. One of them said, "that's what they get for having nice stuff."

There's definitly some sorry bastards out there.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I leave my beater unlocked..if they want it that bad they can have it..

But, If I catch them....shame on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Down here we don't have the right to bust a cap in some asshole for vandalizing or stealing property... Yet.

I'm afraid I'm going to wake up one day to see the windows in my Camaro broken with my stereo and shit gone... Or the whole damned car gone.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I don't know if they still manufacture it or not,but they used to make a car alarm that gave an audio warning and then sent 30,000 volts through the body of the car..It was similar to a taser jolt..
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Is that what you're calling your Cobra replica now Bill? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a replica??? And to think all this time I actually thought he had the real deal. Well, there goes me being impressed with Bills car. I need something to fill that void now.
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I had an 85 firebird, some what of a POS but it was paid for. I put a Blaupunkt in it and some douche decided they needed my 129.00 stereo and CDs more than me. Instead of being nice and just breaking in and stealing the shit they took my car on a joy ride and totalled it. That was 8 years ago and I am still pissed.

Comment

That sucks man, sorry to hear it. Some people are just scumbags in general, and just need a good ass kickin. It's kinda funny how people feel safe enough to leave their cars/houses unlocked though. I mean I'm from the city and those thoughts NEVER crossed my mind, everything's always locked down. It's just a wierd thought for me to even comprehend, but I guess not everywhere is like here

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          That sucks man, sorry to hear it. Some people are just scumbags in general, and just need a good ass kickin. It's kinda funny how people feel safe enough to leave their cars/houses unlocked though. I mean I'm from the city and those thoughts NEVER crossed my mind, everything's always locked down. It's just a wierd thought for me to even comprehend, but I guess not everywhere is like here

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's a different world up there. When I go to the store I leave the keys in the ignition and the windows down. I don't even think twice about it.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

...and here is the store that mm2002 shops at:

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(cue banjos)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That sucks dude. My roommate got his CD's stolen when he was at work a couple of months ago. Just recently he got all of his new CD's stolen! The car was in our parking lot too! Some bastard came up to our place, broke into his car, and took his book bag. Complete fuckers. Some cops found his bag along with a bunch of others, and were able to get it back to him. No such luck of CD's still being in there though, at least he got his school books back.

Not to mention, who in the hell would steal CD's? I wouldn't want most other people's collections, why the fuck would they want mine? Most people don't listen to what I do, and they can't get any money out of them as I don't keep them in the case but a CD book. WTF?

This summer, I'm going to buy a really attractive CD book and leave it on my dashboard while parked at the mall with my doors unlocked. Make sure that some lowlife scumbag will see it and make it likely to be gone in an hour. Instead of CD's, I'll throw in a tarantula or scorpion from our local petstore. That'll teach'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X