Both of my vehicles were broken into last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Both of my vehicles were broken into last nigh

in 10 years I've had 6 cars broken in to. Dumbasses always steal the stupidest crap
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've only had something stolen from my car one time, and that was when I stupidly left my car unlocked with my briefcase in it while living in San Francisco. I forgot my case was in there and must have been distracted somehow from locking the car, and went and watched the Redskins win the 1991 Super Bowl, which was awesome, and only realized the car fuckup hours later. dumb move, as by then it was too late. but that was all that was taken.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I had my old Mazda broken into a few years back. The miscreant got away with my spare pair of glasses.
        What are the chances of that?? A car thief with the same prescription as me!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

mm2002..Dude, they are ALL replicas only made by a few factorys..Factory Five and Super performance..

There was only 500 REAL ones made..they go for well over 500K

Other than "value..these are BETTER made..better looking...more effeciant..and most important FASTER..modern technology..thet are basically made excatly like the originals..except fiberglass body..not pounded aluminum and more Hi tech..and most people thinks it's real..that's all I'm asked..I can't go anywhere without having people asking me about it.

It's bad ass...if I took you for a ride you'd shit...no you'l laugh..everybody does..it's fuggin' FAST!!

go to the factory 5 site and get a free dvd...that sold me!

St James..I'm a disabled 13 year veteran cop still in the union and in good standing..I could shoot 'em over a pack of gum or nothing at all and type my way out of it..ARTICULATION is all it takes...CYA...I have gotten away with..well...lets just say....it wouldn't really be much of an issue.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

for a civilian yeah..you can't do that...that would be wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My Cobra is may baby...I wouldn't trade this fucker for a C6 vette, Viper, fuck anything really..those depreciate..and EASY to fix ...and mod..you could go NUTS with a 302.

Mine will only go up in value..I'll never loose money of this like a regular production car..

Ford GT's are sweet ..I made friends with a dude with one at the car shows I go to..he took it to Rousche and put 15k into it taking off restricters and shit..it's insane.

I do 0-60 in 3.5..with bone stock 302....John will put a Vortek on this fucker This summer ..and I will kill myself! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I love the fucker

I gotta post REAL pics!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              This summer, I'm going to buy a really attractive CD book and leave it on my dashboard while parked at the mall with my doors unlocked. Make sure that some lowlife scumbag will see it and make it likely to be gone in an hour. Instead of CD's, I'll throw in a tarantula or scorpion from our local petstore. That'll teach'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave it on the front passenger seat with that window rolled down. No sense in letting them think the doors are locked and smash the window to get to the case on the dashboard.

You might be able to find - or make - an ink bomb that goes off once the case is opened, along with one of those sirens that has a pin in it that you can tie to the zipper. Open the zipper, pull the pin, set off the ink bomb, and now they're blinded by the ink, they stick out in any crowd, and they are nearly deaf [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You can also run a hot wire from your cigarette lighter to the bottom of the case (or if it's an aluminum case...). Soon as they touch it, they get it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Get any lighter power supply thing - cel phone, whatever - and clip the connector at the phone/whatever end, run the wire to the CD case, and plug the cord into the lighter.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i always burn a copies of my CD's and use them in my car. Now i use my iPod in my car for music and always take it with me when i park. i use to drive a Fiat Spider and i never locked the doors. they would just slash rag tops to steal stuff. detachable face plates is a must.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

strangely enough, it happened to me as well Wednesday night, into Thursday morning.

They got 16 cds, a gym bag with dirty clothes, some money from the center console, and they ate some of my girl scout thin mints! (not shitting you).

They got into my girlfriends car, and took her cd player, and some other junk.

They left my check book...in my car...which makes no sense to me. They also left my other gym bag, with my judo gi in it, and some other shit (first aid shit, then some braces and stuff).

I feel violated. 3 years I've been here, and never had to lock my doors. Thursday morning changed that.

Comment

About a year ago,I worked six hours overtime into our second shift which put home about midnight.Couldn't sleep,wife is watching TV in the bedroom.I've got my headphones on,playing guitar.She comes sneakin into the frontroom and whispers she heard something outside.I grabbed my 12 gauge and very quietly crept to the front door.I counted to 10 to compose myself and slung the front door open and yep,2 assholes going thru both vehicles,I shouted at them and started jackin shells over their heads.I live in a rural area,so I wasn't worried about the neighbors.These two clowns hurt themselves trying to run away,it was hilarious!One started screamin "Run!" and ran smooth into the basketball goal.The other took off the other way and fell directly into a drainage ditch across the street.By that time,the sheriff department showed up and picked them up right down the road,one with a bloody nose and one covered in septic runoff.They both were highschool kids that my daughter went to school with and were cryin,"We thought you were gonna kill us!" Ninety days in the hole,juvinille bootcamp.Now all of her friends say "Yes sir" and "No sir"to me and are super polite to my wife.It sucks your car got broken into,but I had to share this story.I laugh everytime I think about it...............
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I have had cars stolen and broken into also, sucks big time. Especially when you get your uninsured car stolen on your bday (uninsured because I got it for my bday and hadn't registered it yet). I was lucky enough to catch two teens trying to break into my apt. I chased them on their bmx bikes when the cops got them first. They turned around while I had a little 'chat' with them. The best part was when the kids dad showed up in a van all pissed off. He dragged them into the van and I swear it was rocking for 10 minutes! They got a serious beat down buy their old man, the cops and I were laughing our asses off!
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        About a year ago,I worked six hours overtime into our second shift which put home about midnight.Couldn't sleep,wife is watching TV in the bedroom.I've got my headphones on,playing guitar.She comes sneakin into the frontroom and whispers she heard something outside.I grabbed my 12 gauge and very quietly crept to the front door.I counted to 10 to compose myself and slung the front door open and yep,2 assholes going thru both vehicles,I shouted at them and started jackin shells over their heads.I live in a rural area,so I wasn't worried about the neighbors.These two clowns hurt themselves trying to run away,it was hilarious!One started screamin "Run!" and ran smooth into the basketball goal.The other took off the other way and fell directly into a drainage ditch across the street.By that time,the sheriff department showed up and picked them up right down the road,one with a bloody nose and one covered in septic runoff.They both were highschool kids that my daughter went to school with and were cryin,"We thought you were gonna kill us!" Ninety days in the hole,juvinille bootcamp.Now all of her friends say "Yes sir" and "No sir"to me and are super polite to my wife.It sucks your car got broken into,but I had to share this story.I laugh everytime I think about it...............

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That is just BEAUTIFUL!! I hope the little punks shat themselves too! Plus you got the satisfaction of shooting while no one really got hurt - win/win! Thanks for sharing that!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

"i always burn a copies of my CD's and use them in my car."

The is the number one rule of a true collector..

My original cds NEVER leave the house.. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I had my truck broken into at the 1st playoff game this here. They took 2 amps that were 10+ years old and a 4 year old deck. Left the NEW infinity kappa's there

Had a VW sircco Same thing steal the cheap crap leave the guitar in the back seat
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

They stole your

too, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X