Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah ! I'm going to see KORN..

Ok, so my next door neighbor, who doesn’t even know who Korn is,
    wins VIP tics to meet and greet Korn, at the San Jose Show.
    He decides he’ll just give them to me.
    Well I call my 15 year old nephew (big Korn fan) (yea I know, kids these days)
    and tell him I got Vip Tics and I’ll take him…
    I think he blew his first wad in his pants. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    I saw them twice 6 or 7 years ago with my daughter. The things dads do.
    So I have no idea what there sound is today.
    I’m sure it’s no better, But the boy owes me a year of lawn mowing. hahahaa
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Re: Hell yeah ! I\'m going to see KORN..

Never name a band after something you can pick out of your butt.

-Mark

Comment

That's pretty cool. It's all about the experience and getting the kids there. Live shows are always cool for the most part. Hey..at least it's not country. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That's pretty cool. It's all about the experience and getting the kids there. Live shows are always cool for the most part. Hey..at least it's not country. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know dude. I went to a Hank Williams Jr. concert years ago and that dude kicked ass. He's very underrated as a guitar player I think.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I took my kids to see Journey this summer. They loved it. Start em while they are young.
          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

I seen Brad Paisley in concert and he impressed me a TON with his guitar work.

Comment

He needs to mowe my lawn too
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

korn.....no comment [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                the vid to their latest single (twisted transistor IIRC) is kinda cool, though. i mean, come on, xzibit in a rock video, shit like that IS ridiculous no matter what [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I can`t stand Korn, but Brad Paisly is awsome!! He lives about 70-80 miles from me in Glen Dale,WV. Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Never name a band after something you can pick out of your butt.

-Mark

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    You win "quote of the month", buddy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd rather see Korn than Limp Biskit! I only own one Korn album, Issues, and I think it's great, more rock oriented, sort of a concept album. I did borrow the first one from my friend when it came out, listened to it quite a bit, thought it was good. I'm not really interested in most of their other stuff, though.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

While I am personally not a Korn fan, taking a young fan to their show sounds like a reward in itself!! Getting young people involved in music is awesome. And honestly I would rather go to a Korn show with a kid than take them to Chuck E. Cheese's or some other damn bright yellow kiddieland...

Comment

Ace: That's it. Robert, my nephew is a rocker all around, but his Dad just doese'nt have the time or cash to do such things.
                          We both are going to go see The Black Dahlia Murder/Throwdown
                          The Red Chord • The Agony Scene, at Slims in SF in April.
                          So his taste in music is pretty broad.
                          The first concert I took him to was King Diamond at the Pound SF.
                          Anyway he'll have fun tomorrow.

Comment

"ORRRR YEW REDDAYYY!!!"
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Brad Paisley is playing with Kron now? I was wondering what they were doing for a second guitarist now. After all, you need someone to play the "spooky" themes on the top two strings while the other bludgeons away on the drop-tuned bottom two. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Very cool, taking the young fella to see them though. Especially given that he's such a huge fan AND you've got VIP tix. I fully get him filling his shorts when you told him the good news. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hope you guys have a great time.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X