Speaking of dumbasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of dumbasses

This guy has "future Darwin Award winner" written all over him.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Speaking of dumbasses

Oh thank god......I saw the title and figured you were talking about me.....
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

He has my vote for Mayor of downtown Dumbass.

Probably made a trip to the ER. Probably has no health insurance. So who pays for this? Taxpayers.

-Mark

Comment

I love my quote...works for any situation

Comment

I hate when that happens.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

What made him think it wouldn't hurt?

Oh wait, my bad - the "think" part. Nevermind [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Why in fuck's name would anyone do that shit? Do people do over the top retarded shit just to post on the net or are they really that stupid?
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

whats next a habanero enema?
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Proof the gene pool is now a gene puddle..........
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Proof the gene pool is now a gene puddle..........

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now that's funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth--seriously: what the fuck?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Have you guys seen the dumbass who let his friend drive a golf ball at him from 10 feet away ? Darlugo has it. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]THAT'S a major dumbass for ya !!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What a maroon. That had to hurt like hell. I was cutting hot peppers for frying one day. By mistake, I touched my face near my eye. That taught me to be careful from then on. Also............after cutting hot peppers, make sure you scrub your hands really well before you take a whiz. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I hope he won something for being such a dumbass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

How about the one where these's dipshits are breaking boards on each others foreheads? The one guy misses his target by a few inches and flattens dudes face.

There really should doofus awards for people like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X