Speaking of dumbasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking of dumbasses

I wonder if that burns as much as my wife says sperm does. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I nead a new wife [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Proof the gene pool is now a gene puddle..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Give the guy a pistol and let him try again.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          whats next a habanero enema?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... Sounds interesting. I'll let you know when I get it posted!

Comment

I've been pepper sprayed dead-on in the face, and I can tell you that there is no other pain like it I have ever felt.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I've been pepper sprayed dead-on in the face, and I can tell you that there is no other pain like it I have ever felt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... No means no, dude. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ace, ever been kicked in the nuts?

Me neither
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what ace said.
                  I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Was that an episode of Jackass?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Marine (Army?) getting sprayed, then his bros all giggle at him as he tries to club them:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=pepper+spray
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

> I almost wish the guy had used Dave's Insanity Sauce or even the Habanero Tobasco,he'd have a daily reminder of just how ignorant he once was,because that eye would cease to function FOREVER. I hear there is some killer hot sauce made by someone here,anyone care to part with some? I can handle up to about 75% of the heat level of Dave's and actually enjoy the meal,but hate the taste. I accidentally got some habanero powder in my eyes one time 2 hours after the fact and even after washing my hands with Dawn and my reaction wasn't much better than this poor sombitch,just quieter. Didn't he know that oleoresin capsicum,the stuff that makes hot sauce hot is the same stuff they use to make pepper spray? Tommy D.
                        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                        X