• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sending flowers question!

The old Ropa a Dope. That may work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

So she calls you after getting the roses and says "What, am I supposed to now just lye on my back with my legs open for these roses?"

You reply, "No, you can put them in a Vase"

Matt

Comment

If you put lye on the bed, it removes the evidence. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Flowers are great. Send it to her work or where she will receive it with an audience. Chicks love the attention that she will get from others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great prelude to the story I've been waiting to post:

The girl I was dating a while back, Nancy, was taking a college course, she happened to have a night class on the day of her birthday. Being the cheap but awesome boyfriend that I was, I decided to hand-deliver a big arrangement of purple flowers in an impressive glass vase. Problem: she had taken our only running car to school. So I hopped on my motorcycle and headed to the florist. Luckily I had a good-sized tankbag and so was able to fit the (half-filled with cold water) vase into the bag, with the flowers sticking out in the wind. The campus wasn't that far, so the arrangement wasn't too mussed. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I brought a clipboard with me, and the class was absolutely packed; had to be at least 50 coeds in there!
          I just busted on in there, strode purposefully to Nancy's desk, and placed the vase right on her desk. The prof stopped talking, and all eyes were upon us, as you can imagine. Nancy was smiling from ear to ear, and I was feeling pretty great, too, so I bent down and gave Nancy a nice long kiss right on her lips!
          Professor: "Ah, you're the boyfriend, eh?"
          Me: "Nah, I'm just the delivery guy!"
          Whole class: (joyous laughter)
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good times!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X