just look outside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just look outside...

the damn winter doesn't go away, it's been snowing all the day.
    I just took this pic at my home

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: just look outside...

Holy cow! You get attacked by red x-es ?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

We have been lucky here in New Jersey. Only one real storm so far. We have had a pretty mild winter.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's over 60 degrees here in St. Louis right now. It's supposed to get up to 70-75 tomorrow. Not too shabby for February in the midwest.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Holy cow! You get attacked by red x-es ?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but once I got attacked by the pink panther [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

anyway, the wheater is really weird here, one day it's 30 degrees, then it's -4, then it's 50 and then it's -16 and so on
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Not a biggie. Your URL is just giving the work server here a fit.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Could be worse.

Much worse.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                We have been lucky here in New Jersey. Only one real storm so far. We have had a pretty mild winter.

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yes, we have been pretty lucky. Got a tiny dusting of snow here last night, too.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Newc, thanks, I need something warm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Yes, we have been pretty lucky. Got a tiny dusting of snow here last night, too.

[/ QUOTE ] That dusting doesn't even count. I moved my car outta the driveway and the snow blew off clean. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

All it did here this year was ice over once. Other than that I think our temp average has been in the mid to high 60's. This summer will be nice for weeds, fleas, and ticks.

Comment

We've been "chilly" a few days this winter... that's it.
                        We haven't had any rain for 132 days straight. They say it may rain today, but from what I see outside... not gonna happen.
                        The record is 160 days with no "measurable" rain.
                        We already broke the record for consecutive days with no rain at all... old record was 101 days.
                        I keep asking myself why do I live here?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        -Rick

Comment

Umm, how does ANYTHING live there?

Comment

supposed to be 79 and Sunny today here in the Dallas area. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              We've been "chilly" a few days this winter... that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that when it got down to 85 degrees? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                              X