Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just look outside...

[ QUOTE ]
    We have been lucky here in New Jersey. Only one real storm so far. We have had a pretty mild winter.

[/ QUOTE ]

And Scott...even that one was pretty mild in comparison to what we've had in recent years. All of the snow from that storm (minus the plow mountains) was gone in a couple of days.

We got the same little dusting up here Joe, musta been a state-wide thing that passed thru.

Comment

It's been fuckin freezing here. Like single digits to negative with the windchill in the morning.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

It's raining in Seattle. So, what else is new? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Seattle: Rain today
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Still raining in Seattle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              We have been lucky here in New Jersey. Only one real storm so far. We have had a pretty mild winter.

[/ QUOTE ]

And Scott...even that one was pretty mild in comparison to what we've had in recent years. All of the snow from that storm (minus the plow mountains) was gone in a couple of days.

We got the same little dusting up here Joe, musta been a state-wide thing that passed thru.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tri-state, dusting on the cars here north of Baltimore
              "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

42 degrees in Indy and I like it.
                Its alot better than the freezing cold and snow I've lived with this winter season.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

same here...it's been snowing all day long.
                  damn winter...you hear me, winter? FUCK YOU!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  seriously, this needs to stop....normally i don't care about the wether, but this winter really gets on my nerves....i dunno....maybe it's because it's damn COLD, way more than usual

Comment

Hey Fett... send some of that rain my way.
                    Be glad to take some off yer hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    -Rick

Comment

Beautiful in Cinci - 50 - 55 and sunny.

Comment

I mowed the grass this weekend.

Keith

Remind me of that this Hurricane Season.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Hey Fett... send some of that rain my way.
                          Be glad to take some off yer hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I hate to tell you this, but you guys are going to run out of water. When that happens the NW water will be oil. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I keep asking myself why do I live here?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Everytime I go through Phoenix(which is quite often) I always ask myself "Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to put a city HERE?" The middle of the desert with no real body of water for a hundred miles in any direction. I don't count the Salt River. The worst part is they paint EVERYTHING that same damn sandy brown color. And it's so HOT!!! I just don't get it...

Comment

Ace, I said the same thing the minute I got to West Texas. There's a base here?! WHY?!!!!
                              Okay, I know why, but still.

It's 90F (32C) here. No rain. Lotsa dust. Lotsa chihuahuas.
                              Please send me your snow.

Comment

The low tonight up here is gonna be between -8F and 5F....brrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X