Flamingos are dropping like flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamingos are dropping like flies

Just heard this on CNBC. You Floodidians, is this true? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Flamingos are dropping like flies

Unsure here in NY,but a few I heard on the news here this morning:

A man was arrested for child endangerment when his 5 year old called 991 because he passed out and hit his head on the coffee table..The blood-alcohol level of .324 was no help.

A husband and wife heatedly argued over housecleaning over the weekend.She beat him with the vaccuum cleaner attachments and strangled him with the hose,she was charged with his murder.
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

This is serious, dude. I heard it on CNBC. If the bird flu hits flamingos, maybe it's a gay desease. I'm sorry. But my vapid-fire brain did it again. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Bahamas

Flamingo deaths spark bird flu probe in Bahamas

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Theres been out breaks over here in the UK. But no human cases so far. According to the new report i just read, out of the millions of birds infected, only 200 humans have been infected.
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Got quarantines here in Germany as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

This will probably rival SARS. Remember when that wiped out the whole planet and we had to start all over? Man, that sucked...I had to buy some new guitars and stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                This will probably rival SARS. Remember when that wiped out the whole planet and we had to start all over? Man, that sucked...I had to buy some new guitars and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Yeah...and pretty soon, the flies will start dropping like flamingos! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I've lived in FL forever and a day, and I've never, ever seen this new fangled flamingo thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've gotta join the scared side of the bird flu thing. That just sounds like a shitty way to die, if it's lethal. I was killed by a bird flu. Jesus, it sounds so pathetic!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I've gotta join the scared side of the bird flu thing. That just sounds like a shitty way to die, if it's lethal. I was killed by a bird flu. Jesus, it sounds so pathetic!

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is, if bird flu kills you...you wouldn't be saying much of anything dude. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

just natures way of keeping our numbers down,just under a hundred years ago the spanish flu killed more than the great war itself.In the end the common cold will kill us all

Comment

Working...
                            X