My life is in Seious danger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life is in Seious danger

Has anyone Seen my Lucky Falcons hat?? I got home from work last night and went to put on this morning and it's no where to be found. I've torn apart my whole house for the past hour and nothing. I've had that thing for 4 years, It's like part of my body
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: My life is in Seious danger

It's hangin with all those socks your missing... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

seriously tho, i have a Sox hat that i've had for about 10 years. If i lost it, i'd be crushed. It'll turn up bro
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

maybe your mommy put it in the wash. Have you checked the clothesline [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        maybe your mommy put it in the wash. Have you checked the clothesline [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Dude, you didn't leave your car running with your hat in it did you? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Re: My life is in Serious danger

Zing! Hahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You and Gary's replies are funnier than mine:

Hey Donnie, I think it eloped with your dictionary!

Ba dum!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X