New girl, sort of, need opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New girl, sort of, need opinions.

Ok, let me tell you the story. Six years ago, I moved to a little town in MN, named Thief River Falls. Around the same time, a girl my age named Ashley moved to town as well, we both have military parents, so we had something in common. Right away, we took a liking to each other. Before we could really get together, I moved back down to FL. Soon after, she moved to Wisconson. We kept in touch, because we liked each other so much. A year later, she and her family came down to Disney for the week, and I spent two days with her. Best two days of my life thus far. After that, I got involved with a girl at home, and wasted about three years, before we broke up for a few months, at this time, I got back in touch with Ashley, who I found out, had missed me as much as I had missed her. So, we were locking in plans for her to come and see me, when the ex came back into the picture. I stupidly, and against my gut, got back with the ex. Six or seven months later, we broke up again,(which was about two weeeks ago)and I was done with that shit. I called Ashley on the phone, and it turns out, she's going to be here in FL next week! At this point, all I can say, is she's the girl of my dreams, and she's just as crazy about me as I am her. I just want you guys to give me some opinions, is this crazy? I think this is the girl I'm meant to be with.
    She's beautiful, smart,(in Med. school!), we get along so well, and she loves me. Am I nuts?

Re: New girl, sort of, need opinions.

yes
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Tell you what man, if you have feelings for her and vice versa, that's that! And I gotta say, if you're having good vibes, I envy you-- I haven't had any good vibes for a good long while now, and lately I'm starting to let myself get frustrated with it.

I've never gotten along so well with any person of the female persuasion.. I guess that's why I've always been a latent nerd and am becoming more and more of a nerd (or is the fact that I've always been a latent nerd what causes me to not get along with women?). But hey, who needs women when you have differential equations, astronomy, and guitar amps?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ...in Med. school!) ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ladies and genglemen we have a winner! She'll make enough dough to support a fairly serious guitar habit and work enough hours that you'll never see her. That, my friends, is the very definition of the perfect woman. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          ...in Med. school!) ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ladies and genglemen we have a winner! She'll make enough dough to support a fairly serious guitar habit and work enough hours that you'll never see her. That, my friends, is the very definition of the perfect woman. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or at least enough money that she won't give a damn that you're spending all your money on guitars! And that's good enough for me.

Comment

The fact that she's in Med school is Icing on the cake, man, I'm so ready for this.

Comment

Good luck bro!

Comment

Burn & Ashley
                Sittin' in a tree
                Kay I esS esS I eN Gee!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Go Man Go!Med school,indeed.........
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Burn & Ashley
                    Sittin' in a tree
                    Kay I esS esS I eN Gee!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    But the question is, is it wierd that, even though we haven't seen each other for almost four years, we both feel so in love? Am I missing something here?

Comment

Shut up and kiss her, ya goof! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

can't wait when this turn to the "just bone her" thread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Pics!?
                          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            can't wait when this turn to the "just bone her" thread [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just nail it a couple times and turn her loose.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It just turned....
                              This seems like a typical example of "Nonbonis Erectus"
                              Its a Greek term.
                              It means:
                              You are infactuated with her because you probably haven't boned her yet.
                              Most girls are pretty cool for a few days or a week to hang out with. Especially when your little head is doing most of the thinking but isn't participating at all.
                              When she comes to town the next time... knock the bottom out of her from the minute she steps out of the plane until the minute she steps back on. See how you feel post money shot.
                              If its all good and you think she is the one... marry her!!! Crap bro... she's gonna be a doctor! You can be a stay at home dad. Build a studio in your house.

I really can't see a downside to this story.

Comment

Working...
                              X