New girl, sort of, need opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New girl, sort of, need opinions.

knock her lights out. have some drinks, loosen up,lay the sickest most passionate kisses on her that you can. move your way down the trail to the palace, use your tongue correctly here because this is where you will score many necessary bonus points with her and her friends, and then coyly pop an alka seltzer plus tablet in her box and watch her freak out with delight, and when it's fully dissolved, then it's safe to get your fat smelly noodle wet, and you two then go forward and enjoy the best golden copulation of your lives. I'm givin' ya pearls here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...Tommy!!

yeah, pearls I tell ya!!

..eaterazz.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hmm while i'm certainly no expert i'd say be carefull sometimes girls will lie and wrap you around thier little fingers....

some just use you as a shoulder to cry on and only wan't to be friends....

anyways good luck i'd say mtry not to take things too fast, and try to judge as best you can what she want's be it you telling her how you feel or showing [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Good luck...

And hope it works out for you...

Ozz

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          coyly pop an alka seltzer plus tablet in her box and watch her freak out with delight

[/ QUOTE ]
          Are you sure she won't explode like a pigeon?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can assure you she won't, but if you go in before its dissolved your bat will fizzle a bit and be a little sore later on. fukkin' fun for all involved though.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Guess I gotta stock up on that stuff then! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X