Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Jordison dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Jordison

not really (I think) but read that, some people have weird sense of humour [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Joey Jordison dead

hehe i wonder how long that'll last?

Comment

Vandalism Wikipedia articles sucks.

Comment

And here we have an example of the concept of Wiki backfiring.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

there have been 3 different texts there today

1) nothing about that he died
          2) died because of the liver failure
          3) He has now died and all fat, mall gawths everywhere shall start to cut their wrists and cry like little bitches. Cheers.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if people would respect the whole concept and not vandalize, then, yanno.. It works great.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if people would respect the whole concept and not vandalize, then, yanno.. It works great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. But you've gotta be a special kind of silly if you think that would ever happen. Hell, we're even dealing with it here on this forum.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                3) He has now died and all fat, mall gawths everywhere shall start to cut their wrists and cry like little bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]
                You say that like it's a bad thing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just like a few idiots around here that killed themselves after Kurt Cobain killed himself.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. But you've gotta be a special kind of silly if you think that would ever happen. Hell, we're even dealing with it here on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, like the dick who is rating all the threads a 1 star [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X