• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stapp is crying again...

More crybaby BS from the tard.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html
    -Rick

Re: Stapp is crying again...

He should be happy he's getting any publicity at all. Have another drink Scott.

Comment

Cant really blame the guy though... to go from being on top to a drunken idiot has to take a toll on ya.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeah, that's always a bummer.

Comment

he released his solo album back in November? First I heard of it. Hence the fuss about a stolen sex vid featuring two forgotten former "stars", both needing a kick along in their music careers.

"oh yea, I'm outraged. Someone's trying to sabotage my career. Don't forget to pickup a copy of my new album, available at all good cd stores"
          Hail yesterday

Comment

What a fucking fag! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

He looks like Nic Cage in that pic! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I never did like Scott Stapp. He's the only reason I never could get into Creed. Reminds me too much of Eddie Vedder, who got on my last nerve real quick.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Cant really blame the guy though... to go from being on top to a drunken idiot has to take a toll on ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah just ask EVH. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

"oh yea, I'm outraged. Someone's trying to sabotage my career. Don't forget to pickup a copy of my new album, available at all good cd stores"
                    exactly my thoughts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    what a fag....face it, you either ARE a rock&roll star, or you aren't....there's no half assed way.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

He's probably worried about the diminuative size of his PP being caught on video.

Comment

Fuggum..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I'm handling it pretty well. But then again, I've never really been "on top" per se... Just the drunken idiot part.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Fuggum..

[/ QUOTE ]

+10 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X