Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stapp is crying again...

Wow, Chad...cool! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah, my perspective is a unique one..based on simple logic and not of faith..so

that leaves me in the minority really...so it seems..I don't mind.

I like talkin' about this kind of stuff since I seen both sides of the coin..

Cheers..don't be a stranger...stop bye man. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A constant in the rock and roll world is the stereotypical self destruction of a popular band. It is ironic that so many that make it to the top destroy what got them there
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

what is REAL here is ..this IS just a ploy for some pathetic publicity..

funny how these sex tapes and or whatnots seem to come to surface when their "professional" status has wiltered..hmmmmm... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

any publicity bad or good is great ...keeps them in the public eye and a household name..

that is why we know names like Brain Seacrest or Paris Hilton..I'm actually PISSED that I know these names because they are complete nothings in every way..but yet we know them!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X