Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re: Hey Sully!!

Sully,

Who is the nun in your avatar? She looks hot! hehehehe

Comment

i think it's audrey hepburn, but i dunno. i thought her name was sister mary lixmyballz.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It's Mary!!!

Why'd you do it???

Sweet dreams... you bastard!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

What's your deal with nuns, Sully? Have a bad Catholic school experience or something? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

well, i did attend catholic school for 1st and 2nd grade. i was even an altar boy! i feel very fortunate to have escaped with my behymen still intact. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the nun thing came from a kramer thread where i explained my sheer hatred for them. i hate them so much that they make me wanna punch nuns. so there ya go.

sully
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                the nun thing came from a kramer thread where i explained my sheer hatred for them. i hate them so much that they make me wanna punch nuns. so there ya go.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                fuck, that's funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(I hate Kramers too.)
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  well, i did attend catholic school for 1st and 2nd grade. i was even an altar boy! i feel very fortunate to have escaped with my behymen still intact. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Those sonabitchin' nuns..those looney, mispalced penguins beat my ass into oblivion on a daily basis..

I hope they all died very horrible, painful deaths..those sadistc assholes..

They had to be some of the cruelest people I have ever known..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here's a kick in the head for ya...

When I was a kid my mother knew these 2 dudes everyone pretty much suspected of being either gay or Bi, Bi leaning heavily to the gay side. They lived together and all that shit.

Anyway, several years ago my mother ran into one of them. They are still living together to this day and, oh yeah, he's a priest now!

Comment

We had a preist in our parish that knocked up a nun....

Then a "Miracle" happened a baby was found left in the church...and both preist and nun was nowhere to be found..

I lived between the convent and the Preists home..and I and my dad would watch the preist make house calls at 3AM..now that had to be a pretty import holy emergency to be called at 3AM..

That's OK tho..because the Dairymans Milk truck would deliver the milk outside the school door at that very time..CHOCOLATE milk..so my dad used to "find" crates of cold half pints of milk..

Too bad the other kiddies didn't get their milk...but I sure gots mines!!(evil laugh) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's justice..because the same nuns that beat my ass...beat my dad's ass too..it was a second generation ass whoopin' with those crazy bitches.. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

to change a quote from the exorcist, bill, i bet the priest had a case of "the power of the booty compells you!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at least he was hittin some nun ass as opposed to the usual 9 year old boy! oh god. nun ass. now THAT is not something i want to think about. fuckin' hell, nuns don't even have legs! i was convinced that they were on wheels; that's the only way they coulda caught me so fast for my wrath of godlike ass whoopin' i'd get! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

fuckin' nuns.
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            "the power of the booty compells you!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I dunno, ever seen Sex On The Run? Nice 3-way nun-on-nun action [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X