Guess how many viruses I had on my computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess how many viruses I had on my computer

Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I was going to ask if you leave your computer running and unattended, but I'll let the jokes stop now so you won't think I'm picking on ya. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

30?
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

2700?
        -Rick

Comment

Well it was 547

My sister came over to replace a dvd r drive that I had my mom put in, every time I went to use it the whole thing locked up on mw. Well when she got to the computer she saw that I had windows and virus updates there she asked me the last time I updated I said "uh 2 years". Well she updated and then started running it, she made a joke about the stongbad where he ran his virus thing and his came 4947, and about 2 miniutes later mine just started flying with viruses, at 1 point I had 1 for every 10 files on my computer.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Time to format dude...

Comment

yep....format C: and there you go [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Well it was 547

My sister came over to replace a dvd r drive that I had my mom put in, every time I went to use it the whole thing locked up on mw. Well when she got to the computer she saw that I had windows and virus updates there she asked me the last time I updated I said "uh 2 years". Well she updated and then started running it, she made a joke about the stongbad where he ran his virus thing and his came 4947, and about 2 miniutes later mine just started flying with viruses, at 1 point I had 1 for every 10 files on my computer.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm with Donnie on this one. I am so computer braindead. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] My beloved son came to visit and worked "The Voodoo, that you do" on my "puter and compacted and compliled and deleted and all kinds of stuff. I had absolutely no idea what he was doing, but it worked. I love my son. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Not only that, he's a great person.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                X