Isn't it wierd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it wierd...

...how you can pick up a particular guitar and instantly feel a better player? all of a sudden ur sweeping away pulling of modal licks like you can do it in your sleep...and yet any other guitar you can't do it...man i wrote the most technical licks i ever played in the last day..and my legato as is accurate as anything...i love my model 4 its the most organic feeling guitar in the world..the neck is so warm it feels like a part of your body...it's gonna stay with me till the end...

charvie i love you [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Isn\'t it wierd...

No. That's why you can't have too many guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I know what you mean.
      My PC-1 is that way for me... it's in the shop right now and I'm using my PC-3... not the same. I fought with the neck all night last night.
      Speaking of necks... Hey Superfly... WTF is up with that PC-1 neck anyway?!?
      -Rick

Comment

That's a beauty you have there. I have a 1986 Pearl White Model 4, too. I dropped EMG's in her.

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I feel the same way about my Warrior Pro's.
          Alvin hows the Model 4 comming along?
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

<font color="aqua">those model 4's have some of the best feeling necks (to me) for a bolt on. They're a "little" chunky and have a great profile, especially when broken in. She's a beauty, bro - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yes, Jackson made the Model necks a little thicker than their USA models back then, at least they felt that way to me, very nice. Jack.

Comment

That's why we and many others here have multiple J/C guitars. I have been looking at other guitars lately and they just don't do what J/C does for me. Fits like a glove.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I had an RG550 that was the same - damn near played itself, almost made me look like someone who had a clue....
                  So then I sold it [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah its ctazy man...i mean i seriously find it impossible to sweep on my model 2...and its damn near the same guitar!! but i just can't physically do it for shit...i dunno if ts the setup or something but there's a huge difference in playability...

Comment

Working...
                    X