Jessica Alba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Alba

Anyone else getting sick of this no talent little twit bitching and whining about everything?

She was cute for a while and even smokin hot and while she's still not ugly she needs to worry more about putting that ass on treadmill or something. When I saw her in fantastic 4 I was like damn girl, that ass is huge now!

Ever since she was doing the Dark Angel show all she did was bitch about not showing too much skin. She wants to be taken seriously as an actress. Now she's on the cover of Playboy and bitching about the way she'e being portrayed, it is "hurting her image". WFT!?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Re: Jessica Alba

PHUCK NO!

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

So far I am not tired of her.
      I would eat her up with with a pair of chopsticks and a nice Chianti.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      and besides who the hell needs talent with the body she has.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

She is still in good standing with me!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

No talent? This is an assload of talent right here buddy:

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

nope. can't help ya on that. she can be caught throwing babies on spikes and i'd still wanna do all kindsa unholy things to her.

about the playboy thing, this is from a fun site called what would tyler durden do (wwtdd.com):

[ QUOTE ]
            Most of you probably already know that Jessica Alba was furious to find herself on the cover of Playboy magazine this month, but now she is filing suit to have all current issues of the magazine pulled from the newsstands and all future printings halted immediately. Alba says that she did not agree to be on the cover and that the image may mislead readers into thinking she appears nude or partially nude in the magazine. Alba says:
            "Playboy has violated my personal rights and blatantly misled the public who might think I had given them permission to put me on the cover when I didn't."

With all due respect, Jessica needs to chill the fuck out. Anyone who follows her knows the picture Playboy used was a promo shot for 'Into the Blue'. And they probably know she's pretty conservative in her personal life too. The people who should be suing are the dudes who planned a romantic evening with themselves after buying the thing. You have any idea how hard it is to buy a Playboy without humiliating yourself. You'd have an easier time smuggling a clown out of the store than a Playboy.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm not sayin she's not fine, still getting a little too assy, but still fine. She'll stay that way to me until she gets fake tits or something stupid like that.

What I am saying is she's a second rate actress at best. When I see her in movies or on the net I couldn't care less about her ideas, her opinions or what she has to say or if she says anything at all. Unless of course what she has to say involves me, her and few of her hot friends. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

From the looks of it I'm not alone when I say all I really want to see from her is tight, skimpy outfits or nothing on at all.

Sharon Stone was the same way. Not much of an actress, but fine as all hell. She finally got naked in Basic Instinct and another movie or 2 and her career went nuts.

So, IMO the only thing she has going for her is her looks and instead of using those good looks to her advantage she bitches because people wants her sex appeal and not the acting talent only she believes she has.

Comment

I think she is a straight up beauty.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, seriously, what a pig. Lay off the Arby's Jess... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Is that your local beach Shawn?
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Just the position I'd want her in, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that has to be an older pic or that skin tight blue suit she wore in Fantastic 4 just made her ass look 3 axe handles wide.

Comment

nah, that was within the past few months.
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'm almost tempted to watch Fantastic 4 again... Maybe I was drunk the first time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think she has a nice ass, and a valid point. If it went down like the press is saying, Playboy was kind of crappy for doing things that way.
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X