Jessica Alba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jessica Alba

She is hot and I would never get tired of her ass.
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, seriously, what a pig. Lay off the Arby's Jess... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      That's what I'm talkin' about... just like that. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      Nothing wrong with that ass at all.
      But yea.. if the Playboy thing went down the way they say it did, I'd be pissed too.
      -Rick

Comment

She doesn't want the sex appeal thing attached to her but she went with the half-open outfit in F4, as well as the underwear-in-public scene (which, according to the storyline they proposed, would not have happened because her invisibility was triggered by being flustered, and she'd hafta be a bit of a whore to NOT get flustered at the idea of stripping in public), and the crisp white bouse that was 2 sizes too small to accentuate her boobs.

If she wants to be taken seriously as an actress, she needs to go to Broadway, where acting ability is taken seriously.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Honestly, she is in demand in hollywood, meaning, she can be very selective with her movie roles and still miss out on several movie opportunties and it wouldn't hurt her career. Shes a big name in hollywood these days and will be for quite some time. With that said, the whole playboy thing definietly isn't about money or personal gain. I have to side side with her on this one, even though I think she can be and has earned the right to be (sassy, difficult and etc) at times. If what she is saying is true,(she has no reason to lie) they Playboy needs to be accountable.

Oh yeah, she is a beauty thats for sure, I don't get bored watching her. She has natural beauty, even if she gained some weight she still would be pretty.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I don't really care for celeb stars.

Comment

I'ld walk 10 miles to stand in her Garbage if it meant Smackin that Ass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

http://www.glennferon.com/portfolio1/index.html
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

that's hilarious.... but his "after" pictures are overdone to the point of not even looking like a picture. but the ass additions crack me up.

sully
                  compelled by the power of the booty.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

she was smokin in Sin City
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

jessica alba = HOT

end of thread

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Celeb stars don´t really care for me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Celeb stars don´t really care for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            http://www.glennferon.com/portfolio1/index.html

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is my favorite:

http://www.glennferon.com/portfolio1/portfolio31.html

Watch the farthest RH boob and and move from pre to post touchup. Too bad you can't add in the sounds of one of those gym shoes inflating.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/digital.html

http://www.fluideffect.com/
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Honestly, she is in demand in hollywood, meaning, she can be very selective with her movie roles and still miss out on several movie opportunties and it wouldn't hurt her career. Shes a big name in hollywood these days and will be for quite some time. With that said, the whole playboy thing definietly isn't about money or personal gain. I have to side side with her on this one, even though I think she can be and has earned the right to be (sassy, difficult and etc) at times. If what she is saying is true,(she has no reason to lie) they Playboy needs to be accountable.

Oh yeah, she is a beauty thats for sure, I don't get bored watching her. She has natural beauty, even if she gained some weight she still would be pretty.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's in demand, NOW, but it's for roles accentuating her sexiness. She's not a Jodie Foster or even a Reese Witherspoon, she needs to work her way up the cred scale to get that kind of demand. Meanwhile if she takes a hiatus because those roles aren't coming her way now, well, Hollywood forgets quickly.

She should accept that her looks are her biggest asset right now, and make the most of that. However, I do agree that if Playboy misled her, that's uncool. Hef's got lotsa friends though, so I'd also think twice about making enemies with him.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X