Jessica Alba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jessica Alba

why the heck she was in the playboy anyway if she didn't showed her tits and pussy?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

hot but overrated...there's hotter women in Dallas than her
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

And here it is folks, the whole point to the little tizzy she's tossed.

"Besides demanding that Playboy stop distributing the March issue, Alba is asking for "monetary settlement" for damages to her reputation and career."

The picture used most likely falls under public domain. Playboy is a very litigious company so I'm sure they have their asses well covered.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

that ass....now that's "talent"!

I didn't marry my wife for her brains and "intelligent" conversation, just her unconditional love for me and the "talent" she possesses...bless her! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My dad LOVES Jessica Alba ever since Dark Angel...he always watched that show..I never saw a one.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Alba Damned!!!! I have no idea what you pups are talking about. Who the hell is she? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett, just some hot little piece of fuckin' ass "actress"..nothing less...nothing more. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

She was in Dark Angel and the movie Dark Water...hey I see a pattern here..maybe I'll introduce her to my Dark Marsupial!!! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

All these chickie-babe actresses have no style; no class; no acting ability and no future. I am so very, very old and like real actors. The men are worse. They don't even have tits or a cute ass. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I would nail that in front of my GF and her mother!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hef's got lotsa friends though, so I'd also think twice about making enemies with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Playboy Mafia? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jessica Alba is hot, but give me Eliza Dushku, please. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Jessica Alba is hot, but give me Eliza Dushku, please. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh for fuck's sake yes! Eliza is a natural beauty!! Way underrated as an actress too. She's been around for a while.

Comment

Eliza Dushku...

who dat Joe??!!

with that name she IS Romanian! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

She's done a lot of stuff. When she was a kid she did a movie with Leo DiCaprio called "This Boy's Life". Great movie and she has grown way the fuck up since then..

She was in the teen movie called, "The New Guy" and some other stuff. Gorgeous girl and quit talented too.

Comment

She's Albanian and Danish. She's had a very impressive movie and TV career.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliza_Dushku

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X