X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jessica Alba

Too fuckin' Fine!!!

Jessica-fucking-who?? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Start another thread, ya monkey beater! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Holy Shit that is the girl that looks just like my 20 year Niece..on my wife's side..Jeeeez!!!

Eliza played in some cheerleader movie right???!!!..my whole family refers to that Eliza actress as that "Tara lookin girl"..boy my niece is a bitch and she knows it...she uses that power too...a cheerleader..UBER stuck up..even her parents think so...no shit!!

I shouldn't go there...but I have three extremely pretty neices, and they are all over 5'10".. weird.

I got the Romanian thing because her name ends with a "U"...it's alost like "ski" for polish and shit..

Yep, Eliza's hot...but she reminds me way too much of my neice ...so that's forbidden fruit!! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Jessica Alba is "safe" to think about.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What's with these youngs girls..is it just me..I went to church for my 16 year old bros confirmation last year...yeah, yeah, I know...but I could NOT believe my eyes..WTF..all the girls looked and dressed like Britney Spears and shit..there I am, a 41 year old dude with a boinger...I felt like a pedophile..it was an awesome time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, I felt like a HUGE prevert...terrible..just terrible!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Keep postin' the babes!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Joe..you'd marry my neice man..today [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nah, Joe ain't gonna get married annnnnnnymore, nosiree [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

He wised up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Eliza looks like a dirty babe, I like dirty women [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He'd marry my neice within' 5 seconds of meeting her... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

E too...pretty much everbody on this thread.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

except for me of course..because I don't do those things.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

for some reason, I always dig those slutty blondes with big boobs and great ass the most [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

one of my latest favourites, wrestling chick Torrie Wilson

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

fake from top to bottom [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Stacey Keebler or Trish Stratus for me...WWE girls.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

well, my kid makes me watch the show.. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

yeah, Trish has fake boobs...but I met her at the airport and she was VERY cool! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

they are not fake, they are enhanced [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

and I like 'em, nice big and roundy, I care less if they have some materials inside them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, as long as they look "good" I guess..not like Pamela Anderson's..mink ya..those puppies look like they're gonna POP! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

My personal opinion is that Eliza is one of the hottest women alive. I mean she's not that much different from alot of the other hollywood chicks but there is something..unique, I think its the dark eyes. She does give off that bad girl vibe which is part of it as well I am sure.

Comment

I will always think of Eliza Dushku as Faith, the evil vampire slayer on Buffy. She was a bad girl on that show.

But with Jessica, why either or? Why not both, since we're all just dreaming anyway? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              He'd marry my neice within' 5 seconds of meeting her... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              Does she have a lot of money to support me? I'm looking for a sugar momma nowadays. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This my kind of thread. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                                X