Pink Floyd + Sirius radio Fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Floyd + Sirius radio Fans.

Beginning Monday morning, channel 16(The Vault), will be playing be dedicated to the music of Pink Floyd and David Gilmour for a week. Should be good.
    Pink Floyd Article [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Pink Floyd + Sirius radio Fans.

Sweet! Gilmour is amazing. He's probably my biggest inspiration when writing.

I got Sirius for xmas and I can't believe how good it is. The music(gotta love Hair Nation), Hockey, Stern and Raw Dawg comedy is great.

I always said I would never pay for radio. Now I can't imagine being without it.
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Re: Pink Floyd + Sirius radio Fans.

So true. Sirius/XM(whatever your choice) kicks ass. I've had Sirius since November. Once you have it regular radio blows so bad it isn't even funny. I switched from XM to Sirius for Stern, but when that isn't on or the show isn't what I feel like listening to, there are so many other great things to listen to, HairNation, BUZZSAW, RawDog, hell I even enjoy Martha(food and wine talk) and OutQ(amazed at the amount of Truckers that call in.). Really I can't stress how bad it is to listen to regular radio now.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
      X