• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damnit ...i had to clean my jam room ..big pics

aw shucks ..thanks.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Wow Dave!
    What a SWEET set-up! Nice work, man. That looks like a helluva lot of fun! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Lovin' all that space, thats a tweaker's paradise right there.
    You plan to be cranking out the albums now? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Em

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thanks Emmy....yep, i'll be crankin on them,,,i've got 3 in the bag now, i think i may re-do some of the tunes on the new setup and see what i come up with......once i learn how to use the damn thing.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img],,but where i'm located now i just cant find the poeple to put together a proper touring outfit, there is a few out there and i'm right between Huntsville and Birmingham,,, but for the most part......folk round these parts veiw "Deliverance" as a love story.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
    DAVE [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Re: Damnit ...i had to clean my jam room ..big pics

[ QUOTE ]
      folk round these parts veiw "Deliverance" as a love story....

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] priceless!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Re: Damnit ...i had to clean my jam room ..big pic

[ QUOTE ]
        Lowe's usually has a sign by their saw

"no precision cuts"

I've received boards that were 1/2 inch apart. When I complained, they said "no precision cuts". I said define that. I mean, a straight line, and same size should be a little bit called for.

In the end, I was able to keep the cut boards, and they cut new ones for me. It was 3/4 inch ply, and they fucked up 3 sheets. I basically received 6 sheets of 3/4 ply. Granted, the 1st three, I had to trim down, but still, free is free.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? If it's a 1\2" off, it could fuck up a whole project. Please tell me they cut the stuff for the purpose of making the planks reasonable sizes.

Comment

Working...
        X