Speakin of cheesey 80's stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speakin of cheesey 80\'s stuff...

I wish I could copy all this stuff and send it to all you guys..if you were right here...shit I'd do it all night..

YES I do have the live Rought Cutt with three extra bonus studio tracks..I still love that band!!

Glam stuff Donnie..well I traded in alot of it already amoung friends and the used cd places around here..nothing you proably don't have already...but I'll check..

It will take me some time..like I said some things like Icon ...that stuff, my wife was 16 at the time and nailing her to that music was the funnest thing ever ...still is (kinda).. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will go thru this stuff ..make a list and post it on my "Bill's Home" thread very soon..first come.. first serve..I'll prolly do a little at a time..

I know I wanna ditch Tigertailz, Big Mouth with Chris Caffery (Savatage) and Autograph ...maybe both Nitro cds w/ Batio off the top of my head.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
    X