X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mrs. Superman

Dana Reeve, Christopher Reeve's wife.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11709546/

I was never a huge fan or anything, but damn she was a dedicated woman who stood by her man through everything. Now they're both at peace.

Unfortunately, they had a 13 yr. old son. I can only imagine what that poor kid is going through, having endured his father's suffering for years. And now losing both parents. I hope he inherited some of their strong resiliance. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Re: RIP Mrs. Superman

I just saw this.
    That is really sad.
    RIP Dana.
    I hope there is more family left to take care of the 13 year old. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

May she rest in peace with her husband, and may their son find peace and a loving home. What a sad story this is.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wow, that sux. The wasn't very old and to get lung cancer when you aren't a smoker....

Matt

Comment

RIP
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

That is just crazy. Talk about a family with tragedy in their lives - and for no good reason.

I guess there is never a good reason, but these folks just seemed like they couldn't get a break.

RIP
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

RIP,Dana..May you two enjoy the time you were denied here..
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

That is sad. She was obviously a very good person and to stand by her husbands side the way she did is just amazing.
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That really sucks for such a good woman to go so soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X