Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natalie Portman skit on SNL

I plan to go see it (V the movie).
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

That was great!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The video has been removed "due to copyright infringement." Glad I saw that one when it aired...

Comment

...but it can still be found at nbc.com
          http://www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_...alieraps.shtml

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Funny, but Natalie Portman is asexual, especially with the short hair. She looks like a 12 year old boy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wear a black robe and white collar while you're hittin' it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Call me gay, but I think she looks smoking hot with short hair. I would empty the bank account to hit that. Damn...

Comment

Well, I guess if it's a hit it or not hit it type thing, you goddamn right I'd hit it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  that new guy they have doing those music videos lately is really good. (the narnia one was funny too)

[/ QUOTE ]

the narnia one was awesome. parnell is friggin hilarious on the rap skits.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

This video has been removed due to copyright infringement.

Comment

It's still at the NBC site... there's a link toward the bottom of page 1 of this thread.

Comment

She's still very beautiful, however she does look better with long hair imo...

At leat she isnt all GI jane now that skinhead didnt suit...

The nazi comments about her when that was done were pretty funny...

Ozz

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          "Closer" was kind of a surprising role for her I thought, but I'm not complaining! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"V" does look good... I just hope when they get the mask off the dude it's not Hayden Christensen in there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Portman has played more complex roles than sweet roles IMO. Her first role was in The Professional. She was a depressed suicidal teen in heat who slashes her wrists. She was the intelligent little next door lolita character in Beautiful Girls. Closer was right in range for here IMO.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Im a big fan of women with short hair, current Portman included.

James

Comment

She does absolutely nothing for me.
                              I've seen some topless papparazzi pics of her on the beach
                              and she ain't all that. Actually she ain't much at all.
                              but that was pretty f'n funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

+1 except for the funny part. I hate rap, especially "angry" rap...oooh, scary [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X