Drive-By just happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive-By just happened.

I was on the side of my house when I heard 4 shots ring out from across the park.
    I turned on the scanner and started listening.
    A call came in that 4 shots were fired on Manon st. (which is the street across the park from me) and that a male was hit.
    Next thing you know cops everywhere.
    Nobody caught yet.
    They said the guy should make it.
    Highlights at 10:00.

Re: Drive-By just happened.

Where in the bay do you live?

Comment

Hmmm. A post like this brings two words to mind.
      Ahhh..hmmmmm.. what were they now.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, DUCK!!! and MOVE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Get this shit, the town I live in just had some shit happen.

They said Monday night, into Tuesday morning the following happened.

A Stabbing in a residential section of town.

Shots fired 3 blocks down the road from me (and my section of town is good! I thought!)

Shots fired across town.

Shots fired, followed by a car crash. They aren't saying the two are related, but there are bullet holes in the car that was hit...so you think?

Just a few weeks ago, some car wrecked, hit a dumpster, and killed a special olympian (no bullshit). The driver fled. They have caught him. The passenger was not named, the cops won't name who. She's believed to be a DA informant.

In January/December there were like 3 other shootings.

This is nothing compared to big cities, but damn for 50,000 people, we're out of control!

Comment

Good thing you came out unscathed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's past 10, where are the friggin' highlights? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Where in the bay do you live?

[/ QUOTE ]
              The armpit of the bay, Hayward. Just off Tennyson. essaaa [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

That happened with me twice in my old hood...one was meant for me...retalliation for beating some drug boys on my street...but they got the wrong house tho..

and one time while I was washing my car...just a few houses down..I had my 38. in my pocket..by the time I got to the end of the drive they were already hauling ass..but I gave the description of the green Monte Carlo with the ripped up tan vinyl top.. my boys caught them just minutes later..they guy they were after...was charged with murder just a few weeks later..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey, Bill
                  Did you ever get a call for a "Drive-By Fruiting"?

Comment

Go thru Huntwood Ave. at night.............

Comment

"Did you ever get a call for a "Drive-By Fruiting"?"

I got pelted by an orange..when we pulled up to a High School brawl...so..

yes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There was a shooting right by me on Sunday. They happen all the fuckin time around here!! I don't even flinch anymore.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Go thru Huntwood Ave. at night.............

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I live 1 block off Huntwood. Tennyson and Huntwood.
                          and:
                          I got pelted by an orange..when we pulled up to a High School brawl...so..

yes!

Miss Doughtfire would be proud [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats pretty sketchy there. When I lived there we used to practice at a studio at hunters point. Leaving practice at 2 am was a little scary. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              There was a shooting right by me on Sunday. They happen all the fuckin time around here!! I don't even flinch anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told ya not to sleep in that park, man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X