random question about hair care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random question about hair care

For the past long time, I've hardly washed my hair becuase whenever I do, it poofs out and is the only time it's annoying and in my face. It wasn't a problem until the past couple of months when it started to smell real bad (I walked to school today and it smelled like a dog, I did wash it just now btw). So my question is how do you keep it smooth and together rather than separate and poofed out?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Re: random question about hair care

Dude, that's just gross! Use some conditioner!

Comment

I do, and that hardly helps. It still dries the same way. Part of the reason why I do wash it occasionally is because when it gets too greasy, you can see when I'm wearing headphones and without them, school is too painfully boring.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Ya, Shampoo and conditoner do wonders even if you wash it only like a few times a week. My hair did the same thing when I had long hair, I only washed it with shampoo 3 times a week but used Condtioner The rest
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

With conditioner, are you supposed to rinse it out completely like shampoo or just leave some of it in?

Comment

Just shave it bald like I do.

Alvin
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Try Paul Mitchell conditioner/straightener. It's kinda expensive but I think it's worth it considering your situation. Rinse it out completely unless it's a "leave in" type conditioner.

Comment

Get a conditioner for frizzy hair, or go find a girl and ask her help. They know best for these matters.

Comment

There are also leave-in conditioners you can try (you comb the conditioner in and don't rinse it out), I have to do that with my wicked long hair or else its everywhere.
                  Also, never ever brush wet hair. Always use a wide-tooth comb if you don't already.
                  My recommendation?
                  Go see a professional and get yourself hooked up. They can wash your hair, trim it- definitely get it trimmed as there are things that a stylist can do with scissors that will help your hair behave without losing length, and then set you up with a good shampoo and conditioner specific for your hair type.

Goodluck!
                  -Em

Comment

I have the same kinda hair. I just straighten it out a bit and it sits fine till the next time you wash it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Get a conditioner for frizzy hair, or go find a girl and ask her help. They know best for these matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of weird because lots of chicks ask me what I do and say they like my hair. But anyways, thanks for all the help. I'll have to look in to some new conditioners and go find a stylist.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        "www.JCOnline.com, the internets premier male hair care fan site!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Brokeback JCF strikes again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

infusium 33b...leave in conditioner...d.m.
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              With conditioner, are you supposed to rinse it out completely like shampoo or just leave some of it in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I leave a little bit in. I don't have the patience to rinse it all out anyway (seems to take forever for me), so it works out.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              -Above info from a girl that was making fun of my frizzy hair. Don't have any problems when I leave a bit in and use conditioner regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X