message from Myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message from Myspace

Hey guys, I just got a message from some 'girl' called Claire. She's from America and says she wants to meet some one from England before she moves over here. 'she' doesn't have any pictures of herself or any other people added to her profile. So what do you guys reckon, serial killer? pervert? or some psycho chick looking to harras English guys? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: message from Myspace

She's a man baby! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

does she know any Nigerian Royal Princes who are UnderSecretarys of the Treasury? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Who said it the other day? "Myspace is fucking gay!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What was that quote i heard the other day...oh "it's not gay if you close your eyes" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ewwwww!

You're not in jail are ya, man? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Me and Big Bubba share lonely nights together in the cells
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I'm sure she is just peddling her webcam site [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I said myspace is gay, and for reasons just like this. I only use it for band business.

Comment

I got the same message like that from 4 different people, word for word, within an hour in one day... I wonder if it's real? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I got a Myspace page...John did it for me...which was VERY nice..

But WTF does it do..I haven't a clue what to do there..I can't talk to people, jerk off, ..nuthin'..not like over here!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There are some nice slutty chicks on Myspace though.....
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

"There are some nice slutty chicks on Myspace though..... "

Yeah I know Mike, that would be great if I was interested in that sorta thing.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X