message from Myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: message from Myspace

You may think it's a guy, but it could turn out to be like that hot chick Mike/Micha from the movie Eurotrip! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Get her to send you pics! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    If you haven't seen that movie, I suggest you do... it's awesome!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      "There are some nice slutty chicks on Myspace though..... "

Yeah I know Mike, that would be great if I was interested in that sorta thing.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I can burn an entire workday just "shopping" on there....

Sluts, sluts and more freaky SLUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is some arty/gothic/slutty looking hottie close to me that states in her profile that if you can sing or play guitar, she is in heaven.

I am not sure if she was looking for friends or a "relationship".....but I like the kind of friend that gives me head. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If I ever become single again, I am getting professional headshots and I am going on a Myspace tear.

I had so much fun with Match.com and JDate a few years ago..it wasn't even funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I LOVE THE INTERNET.

Mike

Comment

Mike, You and J-Cleve got some talkin' to do.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Mike, You and J-Cleve got some talkin' to do.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me..I need to search for fresh MySpace meat!!!

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                What was that quote i heard the other day...oh "it's not gay if you close your eyes" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, if you find yourself standing in a janitor's closet in a seedy mall (safe neutral first meeting spot), caressing your new internet "girlfriends" balls, closing your eyes isn't going to help you any. Or maybe it will....
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                X