Zakk-type watchbands - where to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zakk-type watchbands - where to?

manowar called, they'd like their watch back.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

So this Watch band is fucking GAY as You guys put it Right but one of the guitar heros or someone who you guys praise about wears it on both arms everywhere he goes? So I guess Zakk is a Flameing Homo now also?
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

For the record I'm not saying that Zakk is gay. But I am saying that Zakk has a look that I would not want to emulate or borrow from.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

So Newc is Just gay got it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            So I guess Zakk is a Flameing Homo now also?

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably would be if it paid more than "The Caveman Biker" look...... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

He probably would be if it paid more than "The Caveman Biker" look...... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  So this Watch band is fucking GAY as You guys put it Right but one of the guitar heros or someone who you guys praise about wears it on both arms everywhere he goes? So I guess Zakk is a Flameing Homo now also?

[/ QUOTE ]

wouldn't shock me if the dude was a little repressed, but overall, i'd say that his sense of personal style is a little lacking; both on the overall presentation and soap usage. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully is really shining, coming up with such badass sentences lately is very classy.

Respect dude.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      a Flameing Homo

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there a drink by this name? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

@ the Blue Oyster, yes...
                        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          manowar called, they'd like their watch back.

[/ QUOTE ] "I summon the demons that live in the wind as my chariot drives in the storm. With the hot blood of battle, I wait in the saddle, I live and I'll die by the swoooooooord!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

he has a saddle in his chariot? Did that come as standard in that model?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

"And the dragon cums in your EEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESS!"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wide-Leather-Cuff-Wr...1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Working...
                                X