WOOHOO!! Just won a plasma TV!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOHOO!! Just won a plasma TV!!!

I got my morning coffee on the way into work as usual, and the stupid chick at Tim Hortons put cream in my coffee when I specifically asked for milk. So I suffer through drinking it, and "roll up the rim", and I fucking won a TV!!!

A 50" Panasonic Viera plasma!!!

Damnit, I just bought a DLP a couple of months ago. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: WOOHOO!! Just won a plasma TV!!!

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, wait a minute....where is it made? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Go back and bone the chick at the coffee shop and tell her thanks for the TV [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congrats Zeeg! That's just cool! I bet you'll get cream in your coffee from now on huh! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

He probably did cream in his coffee when he saw that he won [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Maybe it's made in China! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I can't believe it. I've been buying coffee at Tim's every day for 10 years or something, and they have the Roll up the Rim thing at least once a year. I have never won anything more than a friggin' donut before. A friend of mine won a bike, and a camera once on the same day!!!

Comment

Sweet!

Congrats Zeeg!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

No way!!!
                  That is SO rad!! Congrats, man! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  So... when's the party? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Kick ass...you fucker!!

Really, that's awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sounds like a winner to me, Zeegs! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Aren't they giving cars away too, the whole population of canada will have the caffine jitters before long, congrats,
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Panasonic makes the BEST plasma you can buy (or win)! Congrats! Enjoy! It's made in Japan btw... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Pioneer makes the best plasma actualy, but free is free.
                            Congrats Zeeg.... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            -Rick

Comment

Thanks guys! Yes, free is awesome for sure. I have a dilemna now though. My wife says to sell it, because the DLP is fine, and we can pay off what we owe on that and our new leather couch and chair if we sell it. I like the DLP too, and I've heard that plasmas have reliability and repair issues too. Damn. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X