Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WOOHOO!! Just won a plasma TV!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Aren't they giving cars away too, the whole population of canada will have the caffine jitters before long, congrats,

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we already do. I wonder what country drinks the most coffee per capita. I'll bet we are up there. We have a Tim's on just about every corner, and they are always busy. A Tim Horton's franchise is a license to print money.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Thanks guys! Yes, free is awesome for sure. I have a dilemna now though. My wife says to sell it, because the DLP is fine, and we can pay off what we owe on that and our new leather couch and chair if we sell it. I like the DLP too, and I've heard that plasmas have reliability and repair issues too. Damn. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta do what the wife says man. She's the boss.

I'll do you a huge favor and take it off your hands for $50 shipped. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congratulations man!

I guess this makes my winning of the "United Way Parking Pass" for March not look so glamorous...

Comment

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I think you should meet your wife halfway. Sell the TV, and buy gear. It's a no-brainer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I had a plasma tv

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Hope you didn't watch the Canadians beat the USA's ass in World baseball today on it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Congrats you lucky dog you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

sell it?!? You have more than one wall in your living room, right? A TV for each end!

Or how about a Plasma in the crapper? Just need a guitar stand & a bar fridge in there and you never have to leave the room
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X