• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pearl Jam world tour dates leaked!

[ QUOTE ]
    Go easy on the newbie, guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why? Her first post here is about Pearl Jam... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How are those leaked if the shows are in like a week?
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Not a big Pearl Jam Fan, but Go listen to Mother Love Bone. They're what Pearl Jam should've been if Andy didn't OD
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Eddie Vedder is a self-righteous, in-love-with-himself, Bono-wanna-be tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice description! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Killed two birds with one stone. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Double [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

All the little potheads who once loved this band have grown up and gotten real jobs and forgot all about the Pearl Jam flavor-of-the-week. (weak?) I'd be surprised it the tickets even sell.

Comment

Wow, I feel much better now. I was thinking this might actually be a pearl Jam praise thread. Thanks god for the JCF!! I hate PJ, always have, always will. Vedder's a douche for sure, Ha!!

Comment

Everytime I saw Eddie singing it looked like he was trying to force a watermelon out his ass.

Straining that hard can blow out an O-Ring!
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Wow..you guys just said everything I feel about this crap..

thank you...I was almost reluctant to come to this thread..to find that I would be at odds with most fans here...I guess not..

well, that's cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Fuggum! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pearl Jam tour dates leaked - what, they didn't want anyone to know? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Evenflo-o - they make car seats and all kinds of baby stu-uff"

"Jeremy's chokin - chokin his chi-i-ken"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pearl Jam indeed [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't mind that they're not Metal, but they're not even good.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

holy shit this thread is funny!! too great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Hell, if the tickets are cheap enough, I'll check them out with my Sis in The Woodlands(she lives about 15 minutes away from there). I'll pass on the hate wagon ride and say that I still like to listen to them every now and then. I tend to stray from the cow trail as you all know by now.
                        The Buzzard does not fear
                        The man in riot gear
                        Harvest a skull of stone
                        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Eh I am not PJ fan but they are not as bad as being made out in this thread. They tried to keep things for the fan. They fought ticketmaster. The shunned MTV they were also classified as just another seattle band. On 10 I liked 2 songs ... Once and deep. After that I stopped listening but still they are not the evil everyone makes them out to be. They may not be the JCF's cup o tea but still they are not the poster children wannabe's that they were made out to be. At a time when Metallica embraced MTV this band shunned ot and tried to go more of a fugazi route. Yeah Stone is an SRV wannabe but it is better than wanting to be some flavor of the week.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I love listening to Mike McCready play guitar, Pearl Jam has some songs I like. There are other bands that I grew up listening to that I like way better but certain songs of theirs will always bring me back to a certain time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Eh I am not PJ fan but they are not as bad as being made out in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they are [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just BORING [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] - I change the radio station every time - I refuse to listen - it's like chineese water torture.

I love this place [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Up the Irons! Maiden Rules!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

heh, i didn't realize this forum was so strictly metal!

i listen to a ridiculously wide array of music.. and tho pj isn't one of my fav's i'd still like to see them live. 'to each his own' i guess!

take care fellas [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X