Pearl Jam world tour dates leaked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pearl Jam world tour dates leaked!

Temple of the Dog was a Tribute to Andy wood. chis cornell sang on that album. Like I said go pick up some Mother Love Bone, It's more like old soundgarden. And Mike and Stone are great players, It doesn't get thru on the songs you here on the Radio. Check out some of their solo stuff
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

actually she came on here to learn about jackson guitar...you don't have to contribute if you are just learning geezz.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx
        actually she came on here to learn about jackson guitar...you don't have to contribute if you are just learning geezz.
        No, she didn't. And why the hell did you have to bump a thread up that's like a month old?!?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
          No, she didn't. And why the hell did you have to bump a thread up that's like a month old?!?
          actually she did she wanted to see why i was so in to jackson guitars...

Comment

what the hell is going on in here..

Is it just me..or do I smell mucho gayness!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              what the hell is going on in here..

Is it just me..or do I smell mucho gayness!!
              actually its my gf and i'm always on here browsing ive been here awhile..she just looks up the guitars i talk about if you call man and female gay than woo either way rock on yall

Comment

Heh Bill got pwned
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't get the big deal about Pearl Jam. Their songs never interest me, they actually really bore me. I don't think they'll sell out all of their shows.
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                  X