lost mail. what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UPDATE! lost mail. what to do?

I'm going to ask the buyer on anthing I ship from now on to have it sent "signature required" A problem on a recent transaction I had with fellow JCFer would have been avoided, First UPS gave me a bad tracking #, so I drove 13 miles back into town and got the correct #, sent it to the buyer a couple days before scheduled delivery, Something came up and he had to leave the day it was delivered, UPS left it in his back yard, but it appears someone stole it before he got home. We have a claim filed with ups, hopefully it'll turn out okay, but a signature required would have eliminated this situation.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me. I bought something from a jcf'er and it said delivered on the confirmation # but i never got it. He said, gee that sux and i never heard from him again. I asked him to file a claim but never heard back. Tough lesson to learn...
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

The UPS assholes that deliver to me leave packages that even have signature required. So it probably wouldn't make a difference. USPS on the other hand always makes me go pick it up if it insured or signature required.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I had the same thing happen to me. I bought something from a jcf'er and it said delivered on the confirmation # but i never got it. He said, gee that sux and i never heard from him again. I asked him to file a claim but never heard back. Tough lesson to learn...

[/ QUOTE ]
          That was a JCFer who did that??? That's just wrong.
          -Rick

Comment

well ig ot the package in record time! everythings cool. thanks budman!

Comment

Working...
            X