Soprano's Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soprano\'s Season 6

I have not watched ONE fuggin' episode of the Sopranos..

That was MY life..WTF..why would I want to watch this shit!!?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"getting whacked"...this is a TV show...?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

When I was a kid..."Getting Whacked"...was not a good thing..especially when my dad was the target or the one doing the "wackin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here's an interesting article in the Chicago Sun-Times.

Who better to review the Sopranos' than Joseph "Donnie Brasco" Pistone himself...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/enter...ftr-sop13.html
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I never watched it either Bill untill I got a free month preview of HBO when I got DirecTV a few couple years ago....yup...it made me add it to my DirecTV bill once the freeview was up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You'd like Entourage...they do a lot of weed smoking and bustin balls...its funny as shit and has some hotties in it.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Here's an interesting article in the Chicago Sun-Times.

Who better to review the Sopranos' than Joseph "Donnie Brasco" Pistone himself...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/enter...ftr-sop13.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't read the article but did you see Donnie Brasco and one of the writers from Crash have the Play going on now. Joe is always on Brandmier.

Back to the episode did anyone else get remided of The doors in the begining of the episode
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, there's an ad for it in the middle of the article. I'm gonna go see it pretty soon. http://www.thewayofthewiseguy.com/

That, and there's a play on Daley. Looks like it's "playtime" for me. http://www.hizzonertheplay.com/
            Occupy JCF

Comment

OMG I gotta see the daley one ha ha ha ha

Comment

Ah Fine fashion. The sequences in the coma are great. Tony B trying to get him to coem into the house which Livia was in. WOW.

Comment

Last night was a good episode. Better than last week. Last week was a [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] .
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Actually I loved Episode 2. It painted all the pictures of the Life Tony wished he had (He alluded to taht in season 1) and his struggling with Heaven and Hell. Plus Edie Performance was top notch. The dreams reveal so much about Tony. Poor Sil. Vito is so getting Wacked this season. Nice more gay stuff with Finn LOL. In Epi 2 when he said that Eugene might have killed himself because he was a homosexual. That and when Vito farted on the couch... Hilarious.

Comment

I'm viewing this whole thing like I did the Star Wars Prequels. They all tell a small part of a bigger story.

Here's my theory for the rest of the season: The Gene Pontecorvo reitrement story line is a seed in which Tony's dream state was fertilizing. I think after Tony gains his wits he's going to try and retire. He may have told Gene that he couldn't get out, but who's gonna tell T that?
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

This season is the worst so far. My opinon. Thank God all that Coma dreaming is over. Get on with the muscling and the brawling.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

it is kinda slow isn't it Tommy?

The best best part so far was last night w/ Paulie discribing what the flap on his arms is lookin like [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

This season is going to get brutal. Notice Carmela saw how pissed Vito and Paulie were that they had to kick up to T and Her. notice vito was upset he had to kick up to T but Paulie was just mad he had to kick up to Carm and Tony may not be around. Vito is so going to be whacked this episode. His gay stuff with Finn again in the Hospital wow so funny. Vito is so pathetic and won't die soon he is the Ralphie (and runs ralphies old crew) again the antagonist that is a big earner.

Comment

This weeks episode was pretty good. Vito............hell bent for leather and screamin' for vengeance.:ROTF: "It's a fuckin' joke. You better not tell anybody."
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

He'll commit suicide. They wouldn't want to offend anyone by showing him get whacked for being gay...

Comment

Working...
                                X