Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's snowing in seattle

Snow rocks
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: it\'s snowing in seattle

Not in Lynnwood (15 miles north). Snow does not rock. It's white; it's cold and it's wet. And there will be ice in the morning. There are times when I miss the SF Bay Area. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I drive a jeep, any type of bad weather rocks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I drive a jeep, any type of bad weather rocks

[/ QUOTE ] Donnie!!! Sit!!! Now, rollover!!! God I hope it's not a CJ. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

84 CJ7

Comment

My cousin got $375,000 for getiing thrown out of a CJ. And that was in San Diego!!!!!! And it don't snow there. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet, When I was 10 I tripped over the Seat belt getting out of one and broke my arm. Where's my $375,000

Comment

We haven't gotten shit for snow out here this year. I moved out here from LA for the snow damit! (well, maybe the better housing prices as well...) I even got a new 1999 Z71 LT package - 5 year lease and I never really got to use it. I just let it go back when the lease came up in 2004. F'ing gas prices. Now I drive a Saturn [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] but it's cheap on everything. More money for guitars [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

We are going to have near record highs today. It is going to 82 with nearly 100% humidity here in the Chocolate City.

I hate heat.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

72 in lovely South Jersey, and I am BBQ'ing tonight!
                    Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      72 in lovely South Jersey, and I am BBQ'ing tonight!

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Yeah, it's wonderful here today!! Spring has arrived!!!!!! Eh, it'll probably be cold again and snow next week or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Just drink and eat enough for next weekend at that BBQ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I've been sitting on my front porch with my Ovation. I was working from home today but sent my staff home at 2:30 (change freeze weekend, they were just sitting there at work anyway) and left message to call me if anything happened. It is gorgeous outside.....
                        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                        X