Ron, Jeopardy Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron, Jeopardy Tonight

Hey Ron, The woman that would have been the winner misspelled Falkland Islands as Falklan in final Jeopardy. They didn't accept it and she lost. I thought of you immediately bro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Ron, Jeopardy Tonight

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just cuz she forgot the D? Harsh.

I'll have to tune in tonight...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, Alex specifically stated because she forgot the D that they couldn't accept it. She also called them the Falklan Isles.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well that's Fucke Up. She'd never make it on this forum. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Damn and I was gonna Totally go on Jepardy too
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Re: Ron Jeopardy Tonight

I always thought it was pronounced "Ron Jeremy". Learn something new every day on the JCF
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Alex said "Normally we don't penalize for misspellings but in this case we have to" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Maybe because it's the Final Jeopardy?

BTW did you see the winner's sh*t-eating grin? He's like ----> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

She would've won, big time

Also, all 3 players had the same answer.

Comment

Jeopardy is still on TV???
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Jeopardy is still on TV???

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeopardy rocks !! I like to play along, and sometimes I'm actually in the black. I have to brush up on my 15th Century pottery artists though ... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

I always get burned on the American Lit questions. My answer to everything is " ..um, Grapes of Wraith???" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

You forgot to put it in a form of a question! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Grapes of Wraith? That was that Charlie Sheen/Sherilyn Fenn movie about the dead dude and his car, right?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X