Fun with Bondo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with Bondo

Did Barry have more juice in him than the name implies? Of course he did. That's like wondering whether Pamela Anderson had her boobs turned into blimps. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Fun with Bondo

Damn...It's cool to see there is someone here on the board that makes so much less sense than me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

No one makes less sense than me
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Did Barry have more juice in him than the name implies? Of course he did. That's like wondering whether Pamela Anderson had her boobs turned into blimps. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I am a little hung over...but my reading with comprehension skills are being seriously challenged by this sentence.

Are we trying to say that Barry Bonds' steriod use is as obvious as Pamela Anderson's fake tits?

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Yes!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, then...yep, I agree...he juiced.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I knew what you meant Fett, I was just wondering if you could be a little more vague. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

No!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Then WTF does the title of this thread have to do with anything?

Comment

Having lived in the Bay Area since Bonds came to town, I have seen him balloon like the Mich Man. Just about the same time Mark started setting the record. I think there has always been a "feeling" in SF that Bonds was juicing. It's like being able to tell who's a heavy drinker. (And not by ones typing) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Fun with Bonds-o

[ QUOTE ]
                      Then WTF does the title of this thread have to do with anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fett is "punny" with his titles [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If he put "Fun with Bonds-o" would it make more sense? Probably not [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Fun with Bonds-o

IF that book is true, he WAS a walking pharmacy. I realise he was on the juice, but I had no idea how much, and to what extent. I cant imagine how much all that gear cost him per month!!!!

Not to stir the wrong pot, but does anybody know the "street" value of growth hormone, and all those crazy roids. Im just curious about some ballpark #'s!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X