5 Words I can't stand to hear my wife say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Words I can\'t stand to hear my wife say

Do you have anymore checks? The book is totally empty, lol. Two sets of 5 words.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Oh, and most horrifying 5 words in my household are when the wife says " I'm gonna cook dinner tonight".....
      Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

You dont need another guitar!!

Comment

"You got another fu**ing guitar!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            That or "I have a headache tonight." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me tell you a little secret - this only works because you guys don't know that having an orgasm actually can help relieve a headache.

[/ QUOTE ]

I learned this when I was married. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              That or "I have a headache tonight." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me tell you a little secret - this only works because you guys don't know that having an orgasm actually can help relieve a headache.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Seems women don't know it can relieve a headache, otherwise they'd want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

We just know you'll believe we have one and leave us alone - it's not like we always have one when we say it - some of us are pretty good at faking it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch.. I'm not sure how I'd take that if I were Todd. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A good backrub, facerub & bodyrub usually takes care of any headache she has.

Comment

Some of you guys can't count too well! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jeezuz Titty Fucking Christ man..

Shit if I heard 1/100th of this shit..I'd have to find a new woman..Seriously, F that! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Respect, patience and love go both ways ..

Alot of this stuff just shits all over that whole "respect" thing..I won't have it..if YOU have it..well, I'm sorry to break the bad news to ya folks..but I sure hope you like the taste of her shit...because you're going to be on a steady diet of it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gimme a line...I'll give you my HONEST retort...C'mon shoot..I'll show ya how this is done..

Go!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

how bout anyting that comes out their mouths.

"a happy man is a happy relationship. a happy woman is an unhappy man" - Patrice O'Neil
                    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Wha..?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Dude..I don't know who Patrice O'Neil is..but she sounds like a bitch! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

O'Neil..I had an Irish girl once..that green eyed whore..she truly sucked ass and not in a good way.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Slap her in the face repeatedly with your pud until she starts acting nicer" - Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Wha..?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Dude..I don't know who Patrice O'Neil is..but she sounds like a bitch! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        He's a black comedian! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Can't believe you've never seen him on Comedy Central. Patrice O'Neal.

http://www.patriceoneal.com/
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Gimme a line...I'll give you my HONEST retort...C'mon shoot..I'll show ya how this is done..

Go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just go through this thread, ya lazy fuck! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh wait, you don't know how to quote! Darrrrrr [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Do it anyway! I command thee!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Funny He don't look Irish..

Oh him...I like him..that fucker is pretty cool..I like that animated baby show he did with that other dude..Um "shorties watching shorties"...does that sound right? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, he and Nick DiPaolo did Shorties Watchin' Shorties.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nah, I am a lazy fuck...

go ahead..anyone wanna be my bitch ..

OK...Let's start with my boy Jack..hmmmm.."when are you getting paid"...

ummmmmmm.....Fuck you?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

or..

"when am I getting laid????"....hah...pretty good...see how I turned that whole thing around..that one is called "diversion" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fuck Dr. Phil!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X