Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Words I can\'t stand to hear my wife say

[ QUOTE ]

"when am I getting laid????"....hah...pretty good...see how I turned that whole thing around..that one is called "diversion" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhymes too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, of course it does.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's the beauty of it..it sounds nice but yet it sucks.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK get going on the second one!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Oh I have a headache tonight"..

response..

"WTF does that gotta do with your snatch and my dick"...

see another diversion...it's all slight of hand..

you want to "divert" the energy from her head...to my dick!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

it's fuggin' simple..

NEXT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"NEXT"

ok Bill

"honey, I know you can't take 6 blowjobs in one day but I just want to give you more and more, now let me do it"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Superglue..on the dick...it works..

Trust me it works..

You'll have to call in sick for her at work tho...

"she can't talk right now...no, ummmm...she's stuck right now with a personal family crisis"..

"oh yeah, it's bad, here listen..she's in distress"...put phone by wife..."mmmmrphhh...mmmmph..mmmm mmmmmmmmph.."...

"see, she can barely talk..things should be resolved by morning"..

"hey honey , your boss says to take care and she hopes everything is OK"..

"Mmmmmmmrph mmmmmph"..

"she says thank you"..

See E..no problems, and everyone is happy!!!

Next! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                That or "I have a headache tonight." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me tell you a little secret - this only works because you guys don't know that having an orgasm actually can help relieve a headache.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess using the headache excuse means you don't think an orgasm will be forthcoming then?
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

are all your wives like this? sheesh, makes me not want to get married!

Comment

Not mine! Hell, my wife wakes me up at 3 or 4am every night to give me a blow job! It blows me away (pun intended) that she's SO into it... I sure as hell aint complaining!

Comment

they never have a headache, they just lie to you cause they don't feel like fukkin! or don't want to fuck YOU.

uploading audio from the O&A Show xm 202.
                      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...E1JSS3RX0JVGPU
                        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

"Did you fuck my mom?" and "Did you fuck my sister?"
                          I couldn't help myself. They were both hot. Hot for me I guess! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Man, she was pissed! Hence, she is now my ex-girlfriend. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            That or "I have a headache tonight." [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me tell you a little secret - this only works because you guys don't know that having an orgasm actually can help relieve a headache.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess using the headache excuse means you don't think an orgasm will be forthcoming then?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it just means we don't want to have sex with you!

Comment

"No, it just means we don't want to have sex with you!"

Per the Bible a married woman is obligated to have sex with their spouse..

but the "law" states otherwise..I've arrested a guy who "raped" his wife..

But Ironically you have to swear on the bible in a court of law..even in this very case..isn't that just..so...normal?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Qusestion: "Would you like to Dance"

Answer: NO

Responce: "No, I said you ass looks fat in those pants"

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X